General Terms & Conditions for the Open Call for Creative Practices
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The work will be presented during the Conference ‘Ways of Caring - Practicing Solidarity’
2. Individuals, duo’s and collectives can equally apply. In case of duo’s or groups, the application mentions one main contact person for the procedure (hereafter referred to as applicant). Note that if duos or collectives are selected, the fee will be shared by the team members.
3. Applications should be written in English or should be able to be copied for translation purposes.
4. Only complete applications that have been received before the above-mentioned deadline will be taken into consideration for further assessment.
5. Only one application per person, duo or collective per theme will be accepted.
6. Applicants do not pay an application fee to join this Open Call.
7. The organisation will not go into correspondence about the selection.
8. The organisation reserves the right, if deemed necessary, not to select any proposal.
9. All proposals will be treated as strictly confidential.
10. The ownership of the intellectual property rights of the proposal shall belong to the applicant. The applicant is aware of the legislation related to the protection of intellectual property and the rules for the protection of privacy and data use related to the General Data Protection Law.
11. All (proposals for) projects, developed by participant(s), will be used for no other purpose than the Conference ‘Ways of Caring - Practicing Solidarity’, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the participant.
12. In case of incidents with the online registration, the required materials should then be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight February 18, 2022 CEST. The applicants will be informed when their applications are received in good order. Submitting the application implies the acceptance of these requirements.